Client Stories, Adventures and Results
Client Stories, Adventures and Results
The leadership team at Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries was frustrated. Several years trying to generate and scale leads to catalyze a national expansion had yielded precious little for their significant investment of treasure and time. And of the leads they got, only a handful spoke with them month to month. Hardly enough to meet their expansion goals. They turned to Franchise Pipeline Solutions for a change.
- From June to November, 984 new leads were generated from selected franchisee recruitment portals
- Upon launch in June 2017, 6,230 archived leads up to four years old were put into a reactivation program
- 107 leads or 10.46% showed medium-high interest in the Hwy 55 story
- 282 archived leads or 4.5% reactivated and showed medium-high interest in the Hwy 55 story
- A rich pipeline has begun developing for sales in late 2017 and into 2018
- In just a few months, Hwy 55 signed one new master licensee and entered into agreements to open in seven international markets
In 2015, Franchise Pipeline Solutions (FPS) was asked to rebuild Trend Transformation’s entire North American franchisee recruitment process using FPS unique recruitment methods and solutions, already successfully in use throughout the United Kingdom for five years. The effort involved revamping everything from lead generation budgets and programs, storytelling strategies (both online and email), lead qualification criteria and methods and how their recruitment pipeline would be managed step-by-step. Here’s their story.
- 30x faster response to new leads than before
- 60% improvement in Qualified Prospects
- 50% improvement in new signed franchisees
Having established themselves as a viable business venture, Countrywide Signs had successfully gone through the process of becoming a franchise. The consultancy who helped them develop their franchise model had no real experience in how to find franchisees. Countrywide Signs was spending a lot of money in the wrong areas without success.
Countrywide Signs was introduced to Dug Aylen who specialized in franchisee recruitment. They had 6 franchisees at that time…9 years later they had 64…
- Strong Network Lowest franchise failure rate in the country
- Profit Generated additional royalties of $2 million
- Re-engagement 30% of franchisees reunited from a lead list more than a year old
The Franchising Centre
In 2012, The Franchising Centre carried out a comprehensive Mystery Shopping study on the franchisee recruitment processes of all active franchisors in the UK.
Two franchise companies stood head and shoulders above the rest as having the best approach, processes and solutions to communicating with franchise leads.
Having realized that Dugan Aylen was attached to both brands, one of the directors, Paul Monaghan initiated contact and a joint venture company was eventually formed called the Franchisee Recruitment Centre, adding a new division to The Franchising Centre…
- Premier Recruiter a fully outsourced franchisee recruitment solution
- Pro Prospector allows a franchisor’s internal franchisee recruitment team to work exclusively with Qualified Prospects rather than contacting every franchise lead
Download your FREE eBook
By Dug Aylen, Co-Founder & COO
These reports showcase important aspects of recruitment pipeline activity. These critical performance metrics are often scattered;
if available at all.
Download the Whitepaper
By Paul Keiser, Co-Founder and CEO
Fast growing brands can easily slip into one or more of these traps as they tackle the challenges of rapid growth. Avoid them or risk hitting speed bumps along the journey.
Download the eBook
By Dugan Aylen & Paul Keiser, Co-Founders
We’ve compiled over a decade’s lessons learned on how to work effectively with franchisee lead generation portals. Download our eBook and find out how portals can deliver better results for you.